curved lines

LSNJ LAW has just been redesigned to better answer your legal questions, help you with your legal problems, or just teach you more about the law.
Please visit our new Web site at

LSNJLAW: You and the Law in New Jersey
  Read ThisOnline IntakeGet More HelpAbout LSNJEspanolSite Map


Home Help      
Home Page > Courts

Forms for Lawsuits


  • I Want to Change My Name

  • I Want to Change or Enforce a Family Part Order

  • I Want to Collect on a Judgment

  • I Want to File an Appeal

  • I Want to File in Small Claims Court

  • I Want to Sue Someone in the Special Civil Part

  • I've Been Sued in the Special Civil Part

  • What is the Special Civil Part?

  • Links

    • Being a Witness (from the N.J. State Bar Foundation) - Explains in question-and-answer format what testifying in court is like and how to behave while testifying.(If the document opens at the beginning, go to page 18.)


    Top of page Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Glossary

    Low-income New Jerseyans can get free legal help by phone: call our toll-free hotline at 1-888-LSNJ-LAW (1-888-576-5529), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Outside of New Jersey, please call 732-572-9100 and ask to be transferred to the hotline.