curved lines

LSNJ LAW has just been redesigned to better answer your legal questions, help you with your legal problems, or just teach you more about the law.
Please visit our new Web site at

LSNJLAW: You and the Law in New Jersey
  Read ThisOnline IntakeGet More HelpAbout LSNJEspanolSite Map


Home Help      
Home Page > Courts > Forms for Lawsuits

I Want to Sue Someone in the Special Civil Part



  • How to Sue Someone for an Amount of Money Up to $15,000 (from the N.J. State Judiciary) - Form created by the New Jersey court system for people who are representing themselves. Also includes step-by-step instructions on how to fill out the form, where to file it, and how to serve it.


Top of page Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Glossary

Low-income New Jerseyans can get free legal help by phone: call our toll-free hotline at 1-888-LSNJ-LAW (1-888-576-5529), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Outside of New Jersey, please call 732-572-9100 and ask to be transferred to the hotline.